Due to continued growth, Bonsai is scaling up its design team and looking for someone wanting to play a pivotal role as an Interior Designer.
We are seeking a talented individual with flair and a love for all things beautiful in design. Someone who wishes to develop and express their creative flair, whilst being challenged by working on a broad range of projects across the fields of interior architecture and design.
Our projects are varied in both scope and scale, often requiring our involvement both inside and outside the home and at stages from concept through to completion. Such project work may include:
- Spatial planning
- Designing bespoke joinery packages
- Designing materials palettes & creating mood boards
- Coordination of major surfaces
- Furniture & lighting design, placement and procurement
- Interior design in all forms
- Establishing a complete design direction
The successful applicant will work alongside our existing team on current and future projects and will ultimately be given responsibility for their own clients. They should also be confident and have the ability to interact with clients, architects, main contractors, tradesmen and a broad range of our supply partners in different countries.
- Confident, outgoing, friendly and personable
- A team player who can work well as part of the team and independently with minimal oversight
- A well-developed sense of personal style
- Competent with current generation design software platforms
- Open minded and keen to develop
- 3D Rendering skills preferred though not essential
- Full time preferred, part time considered
- Flexible working arrangements will also be considered for the right candidate
A competitive salary will be offered, commensurate with the applicant’s skill and experience
- Onsite parking available
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Staff Discount Scheme