- A team player with a flair and passion for creating beautiful spaces
- Strong artistic and presenting skills
- Ability to see their own projects through to completion with minimal oversight
- Confident and friendly with social skills to interact with a broad range of suppliers, clients, architects and more
- Competency with a current-generation design software platform
- Part-time roles may be considered
We seek passionate, talented artisans to join our team and work on some of the most inspirational and prestigious projects in the Channel Islands.
Although we work primarily in high-end private homes, one of our latest projects is a 64′ x 12′ steel barge that we had commissioned. The interior is a blank canvas that our team will design and fit-out.
We have several posts available and full time contracts are available for the right candidates. Other incentives include:
- Paid annual leave
- Benefits – fuel allowance, sickness capital & weekly benefit insurance, company vehicle & fuel assistance, mobile phone and call subsidy
- Staff discount scheme
- Onsite parking available
Please send your application and CV to [email protected]
We have the following roles available
- At least five to ten years experience, primarily in second-fix carpentry.
- Strong attention to detail and pride in craft
- Experience in fitting doors, timber flooring and joinery preferred
- Appropriate qualifications
- Salary £35-£46k per year depending on experience
Requirements for all candidates
- Will be highly motivated with a positive, can-do attitude.
- A passion for continuing to learn and improve
- Flexibility – a team player also able to work as an individual
- An excellent communicator with strong attention to detail
- Able to interact with clients and teammates.
- Highly skilled and motivated with a proven track record.
- A logical thinker and problem-solver.
- Thrives on being challenged and working on a broad range of projects.
- Fully qualified, ideally with 10+ years of experience.
- A strong portfolio of work with visual references.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing & verbal communication)
- A complete set of tools
- A valid local driving license.
- At least two references.
- Skill and experience with spray-finishing are preferred, although not essential.